You don't have to compromise style for sustainability - join us to Elevate Your Essentials.
Authenticity is Essential
We’ve been in the fashion industry for three generations, and have earned a deep understanding of the lifecycle of fashion products. We’ve come to realize that we all need a more conscious approach to what we buy and wear. Our brand is built on quality over quantity, which is better for our wardrobe, our wallet and our planet.
Sustainability is Essential
Tove & Libra helps you achieve a streamlined and sustainable wardrobe, while still keeping perfectly styled for whatever life throws your way:
- Thoughtful Design: We scrutinize each yarn and line to ensure longevity and ease of wear in versatile pieces that you can reach for again and again.
- Feel-Good Materials: Our carefully selected materials are luxurious to wear, easy to care for and either sustainably produced or saved from landfill.
- Smart Production: We own our sourcing and production facilities to ensure ethics and sustainability goals are achieved along the process.
Function is Essential
Tove & Libra provides capsule collections of simple yet effortlessly chic essentials that mix & match with ease. Our "Real Style For Real Lives" mission is to help each woman build a small yet stylish closet that can evolve seamlessly from season to season, keeping your life and mind refreshed.
For over three generations, our families have been in the clothing business, manufacturing fabrics and apparel for fashion brands big and small. Working from behind the scenes, we came to realize that we all need a more conscious approach to what we buy and wear.
In 2018, we finally decided to leverage this heritage and expertise into our own collection of expertly made womenswear. Our brand is built on quality over quantity, which is better for our wardrobe, our wallet and our planet.
Tove & Libra is a truly vertical operation that cuts through middlemen and marketing dazzle, a reflection of our desire to promote a more careful approach to how we produce and consume fashion.
- We own our sourcing and production facilities, which ensures ethical production, quality control and lean pricing.
- We have insider access to deadstock yarns and materials which we then repurpose into our products.
- We have consciously reduced the amount of single-use packaging throughout our supply chain.