Adventurers Backpack, Teal Indian Horse
With plenty of space inside for their exploration kit and super essentials, our Adventurers Backpack is ready to go! The main pocket is large enough to fit A4 books and folders as well as our coordinating Crafty Pencil Case and Pack A Snack Lunch Bag, making it ideal for school. The adjustable chest strap, shoulder straps and padded back makes this bag extra comfy for your little one. The stretchy side pockets are great for popping water bottles in! The outer fabric is made from post consumer recycled polyester - that's recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 7 plastic bottles to make our Adventurers Backpack!
Teal Indian Horse: Inspired by the legendary Indian Marwari horse, a traditional symbol of divinity, this bag has contrasting Rich Pink trims
- Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
- Cloud shaped name tag
- Two zip compartments with Frugi branded zip pulls
- Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
- Wipe clean fabric for easy-peasy cleaning
- 28cm x 34cm x 11cm approx.
WARNING: Not suitable for kids under 3 years
- This bag is not waterproof