Bertie Belt Bag, Indigo Dahlia Fields
SKU: One Size
Our kids' Bertie Belt Bag is perfect for mini festival goers or intrepid explorers to pop their essentials in ready for a day of adventuring! This bum bag features our new Indigo Dahlia Fields print that has been inspired by the many shapes and colours of the big, beautiful dahlia flower. The large main pocket on the front has a handy zip fastening made from 100% recycled plastics, and the smaller pocket on the back is ideal for hiding treasures within.
We want to protect the planet they play on, so we've made the outer fabric from post-consumer recycled polyester - that's recycled plastic bottles!
• Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
• Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
• In a colourful Indigo Dahlia Fields all over print
• Contrasting Pacific Aqua trims
• Clear plastic buckle made from 50% Recycled Plastic and 50% Conventional Plastic
• Zips made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Adjustable waist strap for a comfortable fit
• Handy silicone zip pull
• Wipe clean fabric for easy-peasy cleaning
• Bag Size: 18.5cm x 11cm x 8cm approx.
• Max Belt Length: 70cm approx.
• Coordinates with our Toasty Trail outerwear range and back to school collections
• PLEASE NOTE: This bag is not waterproof
• WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to risk of suffocation and entanglement.
Material: Recycled Polyester