In Ayurveda and other traditional healing practices, Shatavari Root is deeply revered for its properties in helping to support female health. Considered a nourishing women’s tonic, and can be used for all stages of life from menarche to menopause and any hormonal imbalance or issue in between as a natural balancer.
According to research, it's effective in treating decreased oestrogen levels due to the phytoestrogen component of Shatavari powder which may make it useful to support with hot flushes, vaginal dryness, and brain fog.
Why Fushi Organic Shatavari?
- Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
- Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
- Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
- Sustainable packaging - glass bottle with aluminium lid
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Strength: 400mg per capsule
Also known as: Asparagus Racemosus