Outer: Recycled Polyester with PU coating. Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
With a new, super handy detachable rein, our Little Adventurers Backpack is ideal for helping to stop your little duckling from waddling off to far! The perfect size for all your little one's essentials, this bag has a snack pocket on the front and a large main pocket. The outer fabric is made from post consumer recycled polyester - that's recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- In a Runner Ducks design that is inspired by Indian runner ducks that love to run, not waddle!
- Bumble Bee Yellow trims
- Adjustable chest and shoulder straps
- Padded back for extra comfort
- Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
- Cloud shaped name tag
- Two zip compartments with Frugi branded zip pulls
- Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
- Wipe clean
- 20cm x 24cm x 8cm approx.
PLEASE NOTE: This bag is not waterproof
- IMPORTANT: This product is only suitable for a child that can walk completely unaided.
- When using the rein, this product is only recommended for use up to 48 months.
- WARNING - Never leave your child unattended whilst using this product.
- WARNING - Be aware of the danger when using reins near automatic doors, escalators etc.
Instructions for use:
- When using the rein please ensure the straps are closed and adjusted to fit the child.
- The rein should be attached ONLY to the loop.
- Keep out of child's reach when not in use.
- Before use check straps and fastenings for signs of damage.
- DO NOT USE if the straps or fastenings are damaged.