Little Coral Swimsuit, Fishing for Rainbows
Dive with us beneath the waves and see what wonders you'll discover on our Little Coral Swimsuit! We've added a lovely soft lining to the front, chunky straps for extra comfort, and the stretchy elastic at the legs and arms help to create a great fit. With a tutu running around the middle for a touch of frilly fun, this swimming costume for babies and toddlers is perfect for days spent on the beach, splashing in the paddling pool and is ideal for swimming lessons.
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this swimsuit from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
Twinning: Great for sibling matching with our Little Sun Safe Suit for babies and toddlers and our Sun Safe Set for older kids!
• Outer: Made from 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve and 15% stretchy Elastane
• Lining: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
• In a playful Fishing for Rainbows all over print
• Stretchy elastic around the arm, neck and leg openings for a comfy fit
• Super soft mesh lining for extra comfort
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear range
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swimming costume!
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• The protection offered by this garment may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet.
• Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
• Keep babies out of the sun.
• Always remember your sun hat and sunscreen!
Material: Outer: 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve, 15% Elastane. Lining: Recycled Polyester
Need some help with sizing? View our size guide