Surf's up with our Sun Safe Rash Vest! Perfect for protecting your kid from the sun's harmful rays, the high neckline and long sleeves will help keep their elbows and necks covered during their seaside adventures or when splashing about in the pool. From our Swimwear collection, this kids' rash vest matches with our Harbour Swim Hat and Board Shorts or Tidal Wave Trunks to create a set that's ready to ride the waves!
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this swimming top from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
Twinning: Great for sibling matching with our Little Sun Safe Suit for babies and toddlers!
• Made from 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve and 15% stretchy Elastane
• This fabric has a UPF 40+ rating, which keeps delicate skin safe in the sun
• In a Cobalt Blue design with a contrasting Aqua Cobalt Stripe on the sleeves and back and a fun Shark Boards print on the front
• This sun safe garment conforms to European Standard EN13758-2 UPF 40+ to keep delicate skin safe by blocking the harmful rays of the sun
• UV protection factor blocks the harmful rays of the sun and provides UVA and UVB protection
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear range
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this rash vest!
• In sizes up to 12 years!
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• The protection offered by this garment may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet.
• Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
• Keep babies out of the sun.
• Always remember your sun hat and sunscreen!
Material: 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve, 15% Elastane
Need some help with sizing? View our size guide