Sun Safe Set, Mid Pink Whale
85% Recycled Polyester Repreve 15% Elastane
Now made from recycled plastic bottles! Perfect for all your little ones summertime activities at the beach or in the pool, our 2-piece Sun Safe Set is ready for sand castle building, wave riding, frisbee catching, ice cream eating and towel chilling! The high neckline, long sleeves and shorts are ideal for keeping their elbows, knees and neck covered and protected this sunny season.
Twinning: Great for sibling matching with our Little Sun Safe Suit for babies and toddlers!
- Made from 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve and 15% stretchy Elastane
- This fabric has a UPF 40+ rating, which keeps delicate skin safe in the sun
- Top: In a gorgeous Mid Pink with contrasting Bengal Bay printed sleeves and a sweet Whale character print on the front
- Shorts: In a fun and colourful Bengal Bay all over print
- Comfy elasticated waistband
- Flat seams to help prevent irritation
- This sun safe garment conforms to European Standard EN13758-2 UPF 40+ to keep delicate skin safe by blocking the harmful rays of the sun
- WARNING! Sun exposure causes skin damage. Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen. The protection offered by this item may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet. Provides UVA + UVB protection from the sun.
- PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
- Coordinates with our Swimwear range
- We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swim set!
Need some help with sizing? View our size guide