Perfect for fun in the sun this summertime - this Sun Safe Set is ready for your kid's adventures at the beach or splashing about in the pool. Great for helping to protect your kid from the harmful sun's rays, this 2-piece kids' swimming set has a high neckline, long sleeves and long shorts to help keep their elbows, knees and neck covered and protected. With a happy Octopus character print on the front, the long-sleeved rash vest - with a Tiger Orange front and contrasting What Lies Below printed sleeves - matches the fab What Lies Below printed bottoms wonderfully.
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this kids' surf set from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
Twinning: Great for sibling matching with our Little Swim Legionnaires Hat and Little Sun Safe Suit for babies and toddlers and our Polkerris Board Shorts for kids!
• Made from 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve and 15% stretchy Elastane
• This fabric has a UPF 40+ rating, which keeps delicate skin safe in the sun
• Comfy elasticated waistband
• This sun safe garment conforms to European Standard EN13758-2 UPF 40+ to keep delicate skin safe by blocking the harmful rays of the sun
• UV protection factor blocks the harmful rays of the sun and provides UVA and UVB protection
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear range
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swim set!
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• The protection offered by this garment may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet.
• Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
• Keep babies out of the sun.
• Always remember your sun hat and sunscreen!
Material: 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve, 15% Elastane
Need some help with sizing? View our size guide