Hydrates and refreshes with a relaxing blend of organic frankincense and neroli. Hydrate and refresh on the go with our certified organic hydrating facial mist.
This beautifully light, hydrating mist is crafted with a cooling combination of organic essential oils and aloe vera to leave skin feeling instantly hydrated and refreshed.
- For all skin types
- Hydrates and refreshes
- Ideal to keep in your bag or on your desk
- Certified organic and Vegan Approved
- Dermatologically tested
Works well with:
- Rejuvenating Frankincense Facial Wash
- Rejuvenating Frankincense Toner
- Rejuvenating Frankincense Facial Oil
- Rejuvenating Frankincense Cleanser
- Rejuvenating Frankincense Eye & Lip Serum
- Rejuvenating Frankincense Serum
- Rejuvenating Frankincense Face Mask
- Rejuvenating Frankincense Hydrating Cream
- Rejuvenating Frankincense Nourishing Cream
Key ingredient: organic frankincense essential oil
Treasured for thousands of years for its rejuvenating properties, frankincense is a resin that is extracted from Boswellia sacra (frankincense) trees. The organic frankincense essential oil that goes into our Frankincense IntenseTM collection is the world’s first certified organic frankincense, sustainably sourced from the Dhofar region of Oman.
We partnered with the Environment Society of Oman to launch Project Frankincense, our pioneering conservation initiative to propagate, cultivate and care for the sustainable production of frankincense in the region.
How to use
Aqua/Water, Ethanol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Levulinic Acid, Abies Alba Leaf Oil*, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Leaf Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Sodium Levulinate, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Berberis Aquifolium Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal.
*Organically produced ingredient.
Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made with 95% organic ingredients.
You may also like