This light, and rehydrating moisturiser soothes and nurtures normal and dehydrated skin types. With an antioxidant blend of damask and hundred-petalled (rosa centifolia) roses and ultra-moisturising hyaluronic acid, it works to keep your skin replenished and balanced.
- For normal and dehydrated skin types
- Moisturises for up to 12 hours*
- Light and easily absorbed
- Rich in protecting antioxidants
- Dermatologically Tested
*From clinical trials
How to use
Apply to skin using upward circular movements, taking care around the delicate eye area. For best results use daily after Rose Facial Wash and Rehydrating Rose Toner.
Top Tips to keep skin hydrated
1. Drink plenty of water - Your skin needs water - 2 litres a day, including from food, is ideal. Add a slice of lemon to restore your skin's brightness.
2. Use a facial oil - Harsh weather conditions take their toll - help protect skin by adding a few drops of facial oil when applying your moisturiser.
3. Wash with cooler water - Taking hot showers and baths can dehydrate skin. So turn the temperature down by 5°C at the same time and save enough energy
Aqua (Water), Glycine soja (Soya) oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Cetyl alcohol, Borago officinalis (Borage) seed oil*, Cetearyl glucoside, Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower extract, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower oil*, Citrus limonum (Lemon) peel oil expressed*, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Tocopherol, Sodium hyaluronate, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Alcohol denat., Glycerin, Levulinic acid, Potassium sorbate, Xanthan gum, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.