Organic Argan Oil 50ml
Our best selling Moroccan argan oil nourishes your skin and locks in moisture for beautiful hair and nails. Rich in antioxidants, this multi-purpose beauty oil also helps to protect your skin against daily environmental factors like the weather, which may affect its vitality.
- For all skin types, hair and nails
- Nongreasy and easily absorbed
- With skin-nourishing fatty acids
- Rich in antioxidant vitamin E
- Certified Fair for Life
Fair for Life
Our Organic Argan Oil is produced by an inspirational all-women cooperative near Agadir in Morocco. It is a certified Fair for Life. Fair for Life is one of the world’s leading independent social and fair trade accreditations – we’re proud to be the UK’s first health and beauty company to achieve Fair for Life certification.
How to use
Warm a few drops of oil in your hands then massage into your skin, nails, and cuticles, taking extra care around the delicate eye area. For hair, simply smooth a small amount from roots to tips to reduce frizz, replenish, and revitalize.
Argan Oil tips
- Add some shine. After I’ve washed my hair, I comb a drop or two in from mid-way down to tips, to leave my hair beautifully smooth and shiny.
- Tame wild hair. For particularly wilder areas, I rub a couple of drops between my palms and smooth through any unruly strands.
- Treat skin overnight. Before bedtime, I work a little oil into dry areas, such as my heels and elbows, then let argan work its nourishing magic while I sleep.
- Nourish nails & cuticles. When I’ve got a moment, I massage argan into my nails and cuticles to keep them in tip-top condition."
Tipper Lewis Naturopathic Herbalist & Head of Training
Argania Spinosa (Argan) kernel oil*†.
*Organic. †Fair for Life fair trade certified by IMO. Made with 100% organically produced ingredients.