- Why are your bristles made out of nylon?
The only natural material which has the same properties as nylon is either pig or badger hair. That’s not something we’d like to brush our teeth with. We use Nylon-6, free from the toxin BPA (Bisphenol A).
- Where do you produce your products?
Our toothbrush is made in China. Our toothpaste and chewing gum is made in Germany.
- Where can I buy Humble products in Singapore?
You can find them at Takashimaya S.C. #B1-52 Ngee Ann City
- How does Go Humble, Give Smiles work?
Our Humble Partners tell us exactly what is needed in their communities. Sometimes there is need for a training, or funds to renovate a dental clinic. We want to be as effective as possible, and therefore, we donate either physical products or finances.
- Pandas eat bamboo. How dare you?!
We took care of that. Our MOSO-bamboo grows leaves from 5 metres and up. Since pandas only eat leaves they can reach, they don’t eat the bamboo we use. We are super “panda-friendly”!
- Do you have any surface treatment on the toothbrush handles?
Yes! The bamboo is surface treated with natural wax. This improves the grip and hygienic properties of our toothbrushes.
- Which hardness do you offer Humble Brush in?
All our adult toothbrushes have either soft bristles or medium bristles. The kids toothbrushes have ultra-soft bristles. Why? The answer is simple: Recommended by dentists!
- Do you have recommended usage or disposal instructions?
We sure do! Please check out our Care & Disposal page.
- Are your floss picks compostable?
Our floss picks are made primarily from corn-starch but are not fully compostable. In time, we hope to be able to find a solution to ensure the firmness and quality of the floss pick handle with a fully compostable material.