Demelza Dress, Pacific Aqua Stripe/Star
The Frugi Fairies have sprinkled their magical fairy dust over this classic Frugi Skater Dress and have created... our brand NEW Party Skater Dress! Ready for a celebration with it's full circular skirt, making it perfect for twirling and dancing around in. In two gorgeous prints, this long-sleeved dress has a pretty sash around the waist and a sweet bow at the back that can be poppered on or off.
- Made from 95% GOTS certified Organic Cotton Jersey and 5% stretchy Elastane
- Super-duper soft
- Round of Robins: With a contrasting Tango Red sash and bow, this festive all over print is perfect for Christmas parties
- Unicorns: With a contrasting Tobermory Teal sash and bow, this print is inspired by the national animal of Scotland, the magical unicorn!
- Sizes 0 to 12 months: Popper fastenings on the shoulder for easy peasy dressing
- Great for layering over tights or leggings for a warm winter outfit
And did we mention it’s organic!
There are so many reasons to love organic cotton, here are just a few…
- It’s pure, gentle, soft and snuggly
- Organic cotton feels super-soft because the fibres are left intact and not broken down by the chemicals used in the farming and processing of conventional cotton
- It’s much kinder to babies and young children’s delicate skin. No harmful chemicals or dangerous dyes are used so organic cotton is less likely to trigger allergies
- Organic cotton is more durable and lasts so much longer enabling you to hand it down for generations!
Frugi clothes are instantly recognisable by their bright, vibrant colours, playful characters and clever details such as reversible designs, adjustable waistbands, and interactive appliques, making these gorgeous clothes as fun as they are comfortable and practical. Loved by parents and children alike. Frugi clothes are all made using GOTS and Soil Association certified organic cotton, with no nasty chemicals or harmful dyes. Making them, pure, gentle, soft and snuggly, perfect for sensitive skin or little ones prone to eczema. Because the organic cotton fibres are not broken down by chemical they last much longer too and can be handed and cherished for years to come.
Need some help with sizing? View our size guide