Essential Oils Edit - Scents to balance
Use them on their own or blend to create your own signature balancing scent. However you choose to use them, you’ll be feeling evened out and your best self in no time.
1. Ylang Ylang Organic Essential Oil 10ml
One of our top ten bestselling essential oils, this sensual and floral oil has soothing properties and helps to relieve emotional stresses during tense times. Known for its sweet, exotic scent and relaxing fragrance, it’s distilled from the delicate flowers hand-picked for us in Madagascar. We pay a fair price, plus an additional premium for community projects, for this beautifully calming essential oil.
- Key benefit: Relaxing
- Latin name: Cananga odorata
- Country of origin: Madagascar
- Blends beautifully with: grapefruit, bergamot and patchouli
2. Patchouli Organic Essential Oil 10ml
This grounding oil has a naturally woody aroma and is steam distilled from the leaves. Not only is it therapeutic in times of shock, it’s toning for the skin and helps to rejuvenate dry skin.
- Key benefit:Relaxing
- Latin name: Pogostemon cablin
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Blends beautifully with:bergamot, geranium and rose
3. Bergamot Organic Essential Oil 10ml
Our organic bergamot essential oil is one of our top ten bestselling essential oils - Bergamot is an uplifting and fruity oil, expressed from the citrus fruit’s peel. It’s great for balancing your body, mind and emotions, and particularly useful if you’re feeling anxious.
Key bergamot essential oil benefit: Relaxing
Latin name: Citrus aurantium bergamia
Country of origin: Italy (Sicily)
Blends beautifully with: black pepper, cypress, frankincense, neroli and melissa