Make their summer holidays more colourful with our brand NEW Gia Halterneck Tankini. This 2-piece features a bold and bright Watermelon Flower Power design to help make your little one easier to spot when jumping in and out of the water. This kids' tankini set contains a vest top with a halter neck strap with clip fastening and coordinating briefs - both finished with fun ruffle details. And, to keep things extra cosy, we've added a soft mesh lining to the front for super comfy swimming adventures.
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this swimsuit from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
Twinning: Great for sibling matching with our Newlyn Nappy Swimsuit for babies and toddlers!
• Outer: Made from 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve and 15% stretchy Elastane
• Lining: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
• In a retro-inspired Watermelon Flower Power design
• Halterneck strap with clip fastening
• Comfy elasticated waistband
• Stretchy elastic around the leg openings for extra comfort
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear range
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swim set!
• In sizes up to 12 years!
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• The protection offered by this garment may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet.
• Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
• Keep babies out of the sun.
• Always remember your sun hat and sunscreen!
Material: Outer: 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve, 15% Elastane. Lining: Recycled Polyester
Need some help with sizing? View our size guide