Neal's Yard Remedies
Little Book Of Essential Oils
Aromatherapy is one of the most popular forms of natural health care and is an excellent example of an approach to health by treating the whole person – body, mind, and spirit.
The Little Book of Essential Oils is a pocket guide to best practice. Author Susan Curtis has been working with natural remedies for over 30 years, a qualified practitioner and director of Neal’s Yard Remedies, she is an expert on the health benefits of essential oils.
- Concise information on how to use essential oils safely
- A closer look at each essential oil and its aromatherapeutic benefit
- Dilutions and useful tips
- The provenance of our best-selling essential oils
- Quick referencing tool for key claims and uses
It contains 64 pages.