Little Sun Safe Suit, Bengal Bay
85% Recycled Polyester Repreve 15% Elastane
Now made from recycled plastic bottles! From our Swimwear collection, this Little Sun Safe Suit is perfect for your little water baby's paddling adventures in the pool, at the beach or in the surf. The high neckline, 3/4 length sleeves and shorts are ideal for keeping their elbows, knees and neck covered and protected from the sun this summer. Don't forget to pop on our matching Little Swim Legionnaires Hat or Harbour Swim Hat for extra sun protection!
- Made from 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve and 15% stretchy Elastane
- This fabric has a UPF 40+ rating, which keeps delicate skin safe in the sun
- In fun and colourful Frugi designs
Bengal Bay: In an all over print with contrasting Mid Pink sleeves
- Full zip fastening on the back for easy peasy dressing with a fab zip guard
- Flat seams to help prevent irritation
- This sun safe garment conforms to European Standard EN13758-2 UPF 40+ to keep delicate skin safe by blocking the harmful rays of the sun
- WARNING! Sun exposure causes skin damage. Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen. The protection offered by this item may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet. Provides UVA + UVB protection from the sun.
- PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
- Coordinates with our Swimwear range
- We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swim suit!
Need some help with sizing? View our size guide